Do you let your boys pee in the bushes?
Guide To Buying Mountain Bikes
Clone Golf Clubs CAN Save You Big Time!
What could you gain from increasing your muscular flexibility?
What you need to know about the biker girl stuff?
Longboard Skateboard Reviews- hobie, sector 9
Getting A Grip On The Basics Of Playing The Guitar
Sun EZ-3 SX Recumbent Trike Review
Gnu Snowboards - A Great Range Of High Quality Snow Boards
Fishing With Willow Flies - All You Need To Know
Why do I love Skateboarding? I was going to write an article about why I love skating. It turned into more of a list. So here are the reasons why I love skateboarding and you can too!
1. The wind in my face.
2. The freedom to do what I want.
3. The transportation.
4. The satisfaction in landing a new trick.
5. The satisfaction of landing an old trick.
6. The improvement I show every year.
7. All the people I meet.
8. Everyone who skates is like family and all you have to do is skate too.
9. The friends I’ve made.
10. The excitement of seeing someone else land a trick.
11. The contagious happiness, which follows skaters having a good time.
12. The fact that it doesn’t cost anything to get on my board and skate.
13. Being able to help others learn about the sport.
14. Seeing the limits of human capabilities be pushed.
15. Defying what other people think is possible on a skateboard.
16. Proving myself to myself and to others.
17. The fact that I can only blame myself if I fail, but I get all the rewards when I succeed.
18. I love skateboarding, because it gives people something active to do.
19. Watching people fall in love with skateboarding too.
20. Getting down stairs without touching them.
21. Having no boss.
22. The overall attitude from skaters, who want everyone to know what it feels like.
23. Knowing it’s not going to go away, it’s always there for me.
24. Getting out anger on my skateboard.
25. The look on peoples faces when you do a 360 flip and they don’t know what happened.
26. That I can smile even after getting hurt.
27. Having a greater pain tolerance.
28. Learning something from nothing or not being taught, just figuring things out.
29. Sharing the experience with good friends.
30. Late night skate sessions.
31. Getting up early just to skateboard.
32. Enjoying those sunny days just a little bit more than everyone else.
33. Sweating when it’s snowing outside.
34. The dedication and determination I’ve learned.
35. Believing in myself.
36. Learning there’s something for everyone out there and I can help people find their something through skateboarding.
37. The way I block out everything when I’m skating.
38. The way I can forget about stuff as soon as I’m on the board.
39. The way I can focus just on the skateboard when I do a trick.
40. Being more excited about a new flat parking lot than the store being built.
41. Everyone has a different style and brings something new to skateboarding.
42. Being looked up to by the new skateboarders.
43. Knowing I skate for the love of it and not because I have to.
44. The way I can be whoever I want to be when I’m on my skateboard.
45. The way people express themselves freely when they get on a board.
46. Skating what I have, no matter how old and beat the board is.
47. I love skateboarding, because people get crazy ideas on a skateboard.
48. How skateboarding brings people together, despite of race, gender, color, etc…
49. Watching a skate video and having to go try something you saw.
50. Watching a skate video and just having to go skate.
51. Calling off work or skipping school to skate.
52. Not needing to be somewhere special to skate.
53. Drive by skating in places you’re not supposed to be.
54. Hitching rides on cars and trucks.
55. Getting free stuff just because people like skateboarding.
56. Getting hurt, but trying it again.
57. Finding that new spot or park you never knew was there.
58. I love skateboarding, because you see the world differently from everyone else.
59. Getting a new magazine or video and reading or watching it a hundred times.
60. Making up some new trick or learning about one I’ve never heard of.
61. I love skateboarding, because people stop and stare.
62. The way people get out of your way on the street.
63. Knowing that other people, who I’ll never meet, are feeling the same excitement.
64. There are enough tricks to keep me busy forever.
65. No one can be the best overall, just at their own thing within skateboarding.
66. The way time feels like it slows down when you’re in the air.
67. Being in shape and having lots of energy.
68. The way people open up to you just because you both skateboard.
69. Chilling with friends on stairs.
70. Powerslides and reverts.
71. Getting a bunch of people together and going out early and coming back late.
72. I am always considered a kid when I’m on my skateboard.
73. You never know what’s going to happen next.
74. Skateboarding naturally weeds out the people who don’t try hard at it.
75. No deadlines.
76. Terrain is always changing and there are always new places to skate.
77. There is a near infinite combination of tricks and spots in the world.
78. Backside flips.
79. Products, people, and pros are always changing.
80. People don’t need to ask what I’d want as a gift.
81. Knowing people, but not knowing they skate, and then finding out they do.
82. Skateboarding is getting big enough to make pro skating your job.
83. People will help me out if I need it for tricks, situations, and life in general.
84. Knowing what a skateboard sounds like and finding where it’s coming from.
85. Having that one trick or bail on tape that all of your friends want to see.
86. You can skate on vacation and it’s still a vacation.
87. You don’t have to fit in to fit in with skateboarders.
88. Chicks dig scars.
89. Big hills.
90. I always have something to look forward to.
91. It’s fun, even if I lose or I’m not the best.
92. It’s easy to lose track of time when you’re having a good session.
93. You can get into your music while you skate, there’s like a rhythm to it.
94. You always have a seat on your skateboard.
95. I love skateboarding, because it’s ok to get dirty and bloody.
96. Making steam on a cold night.
97. You can fit 7 people in a 5 seater car when a skate park is involved.
98. My website, so I can share skateboarding with everyone.
99. New people are getting into skateboarding all the time.
100. You can be whatever you want to be through skateboarding.
There’s my list of why I love skateboarding. Send us your list through the contact page. I hope you were able to relate to a lot of the items listed. If not, I hope you will someday. So, go grab your skateboard and skate on!