Doorway Valance made of Tassels


I have seen these on different old western shows on the Western Channel. They’re a doorway “valance” made, it looks like, entirely out of tassels. I would like to know what they are called, and where I might buy them.

Thank you,

Beverly/Crossville, TN
Doorway Valance made of Tassels

Hi Beverly,

I must admit I have never seen them. One I live in the UK and two I don’t watch a lot of westerns.

So I’m about as much use as a chocolate fireguard on this subject.

If anyone else reading this can help Beverly, then please make a comment at the end.

Again sorry Beverly.

Best Regards