Everything you need to know about Italian Pasta
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
New Zeland Cuisine - Seared Tuna with Pan Fried Vegetables
Fish Curry with Fish & Prawn Curry Paste
Thai Cuisine - Pad Thai Khung (Noodles with Prawns)
Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
Make a MONSTER of a Cake.. Sea Monster Cake
French Dessert - Pastry Hearts Recipe
Cooking Tips and Techniques That I Learned From the Pros
Sushi Recipes - How To Prepare The Caterpillar Roll
Generally speaking there is no easy answer for these questions, problem of obesity is very complicated, at least is as complicated as our bodies are..
I would like to let you know that cosmic rockets are far easier to understand than our bodies!
So if someone is saying: “if you want to lose weight it is enough if you cut dawn fats…bla..bla..”
or “if you want to lose some fat don’t eat carbohydrates, none, even 2 grams…bla..bla..”
Don’t listen to them, never! Those People don’t know anything about nutrition, diets and foods.The truth is that carbohydrates are much more dangerous than fats but still there are some good ones and some bad ones, or in other words natural and unnatural carbohydrates.
Low carbohydrate food list will help you choose the best ones.
“The Worst What YOU Can Do Is To Eat Big Quantities of Processed Carbohydrates”
Pasta, rice, chips, corn flakes, sweet juices, cakes etc. for sure these foods will make you fat and truly unhappy.
You may ask why is that? Because after your meal rich in carbohydrates, level of your blood insulin will be unnaturally high.
As we know insulin is a very important factor (but not only one) which is responsible for fat storage, building new tissues and finally gaining weight!
On the other hand the best and healthiest is to eat of fresh natural carbohydrates like vegetables and some fruits; these will keep you in good shape long time. Low carbohydrate food list contains only natural fruits and vegetables.
For you important ones are only natural not processed sources of carbohydrates, and those you will find on low carbohydrate food list, the bad ones are those which are not on this list, those which are manmade: pastas, bread, cookies, rice, potatoes etc.
(Today’s rice and potatoes are not natural, very poor source of vitamins and minerals. Avoid them! there are much better sources of carbohydrates, not fattening carbohydrates. That’s why rice and potatoes are not on Low Carbohydrate Food List. If you are a sportsmen this advice is not for you.)
You need to understand only one important thing, almost all natural sources of carbohydrates contains small quantity of carbohydrates, for example: vegetables have only few grams per 100g. Similar is with natural fresh fruits which also contains low amount of carbohydrates.
But unfortunately unnatural fruits like many of today’s oranges, bananas, apples etc. have much bigger quantities of carbohydrates than their wild brothers; this fact is very important, why?
because if you drinking daily about 1 L of orange juice, no matter if is fresh or from concentrate, in fact you drink about 100-120 grams of carbohydrates! This is maximum daily amount for every one of us (excluding sportsmen’s who sometimes need more, for them is separate high and low carbohydrate food list).
So try to imagine what is happening with your body when you drink 1L of orange juice per day (or any sweet juice), then you eat some genetically engineered fruits or sweet chocolate bars, chips or cakes, potatoes or rice, pizza or pasta, corn flakes or bread etc…
Disaster! If your diet looks like above you will be in trouble (if you are not already) believe me this is not a joke! If you want fully enjoy your life, longer than 60-70 years and if you want to see your grandchildren growing up, your diet must contain only healthy foods.
So this is why low carbohydrate food list contains mainly vegetables. Vegetables have more vitamins and minerals and most importantly they have lower quantities of carbohydrates, or saying simply sugars.
(Meats don’t have carbohydrates as well. Meat is a source of proteins and is on separate high protein food list. Similar is with fish and some dairy products)
“There Are Some Fruits on Low Carbohydrate Food List but Not Many of Them. Fruits Can’t Be YOUR Main Food”
Fruits are good as a desserts or snacks but they can’t be your main food. It is not true that vegetarians are very healthy. They have better health than people who eat “civilization diet” but vegetarians can’t compete with people who eat real Human Diet.
Good diet must provide all nutrients. Vegetarian diet can’t do this because is not complete! There are no animal proteins and no animal fats which are very important for us.
We are not cows or rabbits and we are not tigers and lions…that’s why we need animal and vegetable products.
Ok, take a look at low carbohydrate list below; I believe that you will find this list very helpful.
Low Carbohydrate Food List
- Asparagus; a serving of six cooked asparagus: 1 g dietary fiber, 490 IU vitamin A, 10 mg vitamin C and 131 mcg folate.
- Avocado; vitamins: A, B-complex, C, E, H, K, folic acid. Minerals; magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, potassium and other trace elements. Avocados provide all of the essential amino acids, plus 7 fatty acids, including Omega 3 and 6.
- Broccoli; rich in many nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C, folic acid and iron.
- Beetroot; contains lots of folate, iron, potassium and some vitamin C.
- Brussels; Vitamin A,Vitamin B1, thiamin, Vitamin B2, riboflavin
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine, Lots of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lots of Vitamin K, Manganese, Tryptophan, Copper.
- Cabbage; contains important Vital Substances like Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine, Cink and Iron. Vitamin A, B, C, E, potassium and selen.
- Carrots; is one of the richest sources of Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene. Rich in Vitamins: B, C, D, and K as well minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Cauliflower; Cauliflower is an excellent source ofvitamins C and K. It is also a good source of potassium, fiber, phosphorus, trace mineral boron and B vitamins.
- Celery; good source of boron, calcium, choline, folate, inositol, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulfur, vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, E, K, and zinc.
- Chilli; an excellent source of vitamin C and capsaicin.
- Coriander; rich source of dietary fiber and nutrients, such as iron, magnesium, and potassium. In addition, it supplies antioxidants that assist our bodies.
- Chicory; good source of vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin.
- Cucumber; source of vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin.
- Leeks; supply potassium, some folic acid, beta-carotene (in the green stems) and vitamin C.
- Lettuce; good source of Iron, Vitamin E, C, Copper, Chlorophyll, Biotin.
- Mushrooms; great source of phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and selenium.
- Onions; vitamin A, C, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Silicon, Sulfur, Iron, Sodium.
- Parsnips; excellent source of vitamin C, B6, E, fiber, folic acid, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, copper, manganese. They also a very good source of niacin, thiamine,magnesium, potassium.
- Parsley; contains three times as much vitamin C as citrus fruits, is good source of iron and an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A and folate.
- Peppers; rich in vitamin C, A, B-complex and Zinc, rutin (bioflavonoid), beta carotene, iron, calcium and potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulphur, sodium and selenium.
- Pumpkin; good source of vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), A, B6, C, thiamin, niacin, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and a very good source of dietary fiber, riboflavin, potassium, copper, manganese.
- Radishe; good source of riboflavin, vitamin C, B6, calcium, magnesium, copper and manganese, folate and potassium.
- Spinach; vitamin A (beta carotene), B6, E, folic acid, potassium, zinc, magnesium, lutein (antioxidant).
- Spring Greens; good source of vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin.
- Tomatoes; good source of vitamin C.
- Turnips; excellent source of vitamins A, B6, C, E, folic acid, calcium, copper, fiber, and manganese.
- Watercress; excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, manganese, carotenes, fiber, iron, copper, and calcium.
- Garlic; good source of phytochemicals (anti-cancer nutrients), calcium, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, and zinc.
Generally speaking green vegetables are the richest source of vitamins and minerals, they very important part of Low Carbohydrate Food List.
(low carbohydrate food list contains only non-starchy fruits)
- Black grapes
- White grapes
Cranberries and all known berries. Berries are the best fruits, they are very good source of antioxidants such as:
ellagitannins, procyanidins, anthocyanins, vitamin C, resveratrol (red grapes), proanthocyanidins, gallic acid, catechins, ellagic acid, ferulic acid, procyanidins.
These antioxidants are very helpful in fight with cancer and CHD (coronary heart disease). That’s why berries are extremely important part of anticancer diet and key part of Low Carbohydrate Food List.
One of the best weapons against aging process is to eat large quantities of berries and supplementing vitamin C.
More about vitamin C and correct supplementation you can read here.
- Plums; good source of vitamin A and vitamin K, and a very good source of vitamin C.
- Grapefruit; good source of potassium, very good source of vitamin A and C.
- Currants (white and red); good source of vitamin C, dietary fiber and potassium.
- Melons; good source of dietary fiber, niacin, folate, vitamin B6, A, C and potassium.
- Peaches; good source of vitamin A, C, niacin and potassium.
- Pears; good source of vitamin B2, C, E, copper, potassium and pectin.
- Pineapple; good source of dietary fiber, thiamin, vitamin B6, C, copper, manganese.
- Cherries; good source of vitamin C, A, bioflavonoids, ellagic acid, perillyl, anthocyanins, melatonin.
- Rhubarb; good source of magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, K, calcium and manganese.
- Apples; good source of dietary fiber, pectin and vitamin C.
- Apricots; excellent source of betacarotene (vitamin A), vitamin C, iron, potassium and dietary fiber.
All vegetables and fruits presented in Low Carbohydrate Food List above you can use in your kitchen with peace of mind, they are the best ones, they are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and they are very tasty.
Berries are number ONE product from low carbohydrate food list!
“These Fruits and Vegetables Will Not Make You Fat or Sick YOU Can Eat Them as Much as YOU Like”
These fruits and vegetables will not make you fat or sick, they are safe and very good to your body, you can eat them as much as you like… but remember that fruits like apples, pears or oranges contains many carbohydrates and if you want to lose some weight really fast you should limit yourself to only one or two sweet fruits per day.
IMPORTANT ADVICE: When you need to lose some weight avoid all starchy vegetables and fruits, instead eat fruits and vegetables from Low Carbohydrate Food List. You will be surprised how fast you will burn out excess of body fat.
Learn how much you can from this list, eat only healthy foods, you deserved! I wish you great reading and wonderful health results.